When it comes to family holidays in Pattaya, the city and its surroundings are home to lots of zoos, aquariums, sheep farms and other attractions that are dedicated to showcasing animals. One of the most prestigious in the region is the Khao Kheow Open Zoo in Pattaya. Located approximately 45-minutes from the city over towards Si Racha and Chon Buri City, the zoo might be a bit of a drive, but it is definitely worth it!
Are you enjoying a Pattaya family holiday and want to visit the most famous and popular family attractions in and around the city? Khao Kheow Open Zoo is definitely that and is home to a vast number of animals such as lions and tigers, elephants, an array of monkeys, reptiles and amphibians, snakes, fish, creepy crawlies and much more.
Wildlife in Pattaya
You can catch various shows throughout the day for monkeys, snakes and elephants. You can use the zoo’s website to find all the times for shows as they regularly change. If you are looking for something completely different, you can take advantage of the night safari, which allows you to travel around the zoo’s enclosure in the evening to get up close and personal with the animals.
Reasons to Visit Khao Kheow Open Zoo:
- Only walk-thru safari park of its kind in the region
- Only a 45-minute drive from Pattaya city
- Perfect place to take your family and kids during your Pattaya golf holiday
- Situated in Bang Phra, which is one of the most beautiful places in the region
- The park is open until 6p in the evening
- So many great animals and shows to enjoy while you are here
- The ideal choice for a full day trip outside the city of Pattaya
Map & More
Khao Kheow Open Zoo
Address: Bang Phra, Si Racha District, Chon Buri 20110
Phone: 038 318 444
Opening Times: 8am to 6pm
Price: 550 THB (Adults), 450 THB (Kids)
GPS: 13.213192, 101.056716